THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I did little K's newborn photos. I've been so lucky to get to see him several times this past year and watch him grow through my lens. This little guy LOVES to smile. :) Just look at his happy little face. Can't help but smile back, can you?

Thanks so much for letting me be the one to document his first year, Amy and Kyle! I've loved getting to know and look forward to many more sessions to come. :)





11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! His smile is contagious...I am smiling from ear to ear. LOVE barn and texture. Great work Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture will make anyone smile! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that first B&W. He is such a gorgeous little fellow! Great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, what a cutie, lovin that smile in the last shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is awesome. Cool location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The framing of that first one is exquisite. And this little man just makes me smile, what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. His smile is so contagious! I just think he's adorable! Great shoot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Great expressions captured and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work - I love love love the first shot - very cool!++

    ReplyDelete
  10. He just looks BEYOND happy. I found myself smiling at them the instant I saw them.

    That last one though! Holy MOLY...I would so need that one blown up on my wall. What a great sentiment to her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! He is an adorable little man and I can't wait for them to have another so I can work with them again (hint-hint...) :)

    ReplyDelete