THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fashion Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day!

Ok, so I didn't make Friday this week for the fashion ideas. But I'm only a day late. :) So in celebration of Valentine's Day, this week's clothing ideas all have a red theme.

I love the new Villa collection from The Gap. I actually just picked up some very similar pieces at our local GAP outlet. However, the outlet pieces are in white, green and blues rather than the red. But the designs are the same and the cuteness factor is still high. :) Besides, I love green so I was not disappointed!

Baby Girl from The Gap


Toddler Girl, also from The Gap



The boy clothes this week come from Gymboree. Very stylish!

Baby Boy from Gymboree


Toddler Boy from Gymboree

No comments:

Post a Comment