THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Expecting....

Michelle and Troy are expecting in April! I am so excited. Not only is he sure to be as cute as his big sister, but I get to be the one to capture his newness in those first few days...I am so lucky!

Michelle was such a great model this weekend! I had so many ideas and she just went right along with me. It is so fun to photograph expectant mommies. Sometimes, I don't think we realize how truly beautiful we are when we are pregnant...even when we feel like a house! But what is more beautiful than the promise of new life?

Thanks you guys. It was so fun to spend the day with you! Love you all and I can't wait for the little "man cub" to arrive! xoxo





13 comments:

  1. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and you captured just that. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you captured her beautifully! She truly glows in these. Love your lighting! Wonderful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. The last 3 are my absolute FAVS. What a beautiful mama and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so nice- the lighting and composition are really flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh beautiful. Her belly is just perfect. I love the light in these photos too. Its so natural and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are beautiful! Love that first one! Awesome lighting in all of them too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Mom has such a perfect belly! She is simply glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these!!!! #3 and #4 are my favorites - fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa, every single one of these are perfectly done! Great job girl!++

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! I love the interaction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and for the sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL! Very lovely images you captured here!

    ReplyDelete