THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

sweet slumber

Little Hudson. What a beautiful little man. Only 9 days old and he was content to sleep the entire 3 hour session. I want to thank you so much Lynette for asking me to photograph your newest addition. I had a wonderful time on Saturday. I always leave a newborn session feeling soothed and content. It's as if holding a newborn is good for my soul. I feel so blessed to be able to do something I love so much and in turn give the gift of memories to new parents. For we all know how quickly these moments will pass.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. I'll be in touch soon!




5 comments:

  1. I am trying to pick my chin off the floor. You amazing me! These are some of my very favorites from you. I can't tell you how much I adore the second one. Stunning work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allison, these are just lovely--some of your best work. This family is going to have a hard time deciding what to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa you are AMAZING - I absolutley love these photo's and truly aspire to have the skills which you do! Thankyou for sharing your wonderful work for us to view :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Jen from Australia by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thank you! And Jen, so great to see you here! :)

    ReplyDelete