THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ryan....

I know Mom is waiting for these (as well as Auntie too!) so I wanted to get a sneak peek up for you guys. I had so much fun hanging out with Ryan yesterday. He was so natural in front of the camera that he made my job easy. Thanks for climbing over blackberry bushes and through mud holes in your flip flops just to get the shot, Ryan. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! :)






5 comments:

  1. We are so happy with this sneak peek and can't wait to see more!!! Thank you Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These are wonderful!! Great looking guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Melissa! These are once again utterly beautiful! You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel-These are AWESOME! The clarity & crispness ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh... thanks everyone. Rhonda, I am so thrilled that you guys are happy with them. Like I said, he made my job easy. :)

    ReplyDelete