THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I should be cleaning house...

You know the days when you have a million things you are supposed to be doing but you choose to do something completely different? So here I am, posting pictures on my blog. I have a few new ones of my little girl. She is still so darn happy and cooperative when I have my camera out. Her big bro, well.... not so much anymore. :) Thanks to our neighbors for letting me use their gorgeous field. It is just so perfectly green and the light at sunset is dreamy. :)







And friends... I know you are out there. I *see* you visiting my blog! I would love for you to leave me comments, too. :) You don't have to be a blogger... just leave an anonymous one or sign your name. I feel so "lonely" when I post and no one responds. *sigh*

Ok - back to the dishes that are staring me down as I sit here and play.
Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so precious! Your children will be so lucky to have such priceless pictures of themselves when they get older.

    ReplyDelete