THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Adding Comments

Ok, so I had a friend ask me how to leave a comment. If you are not a blogger member, all you have to do is click the word Comments at the bottom of a post. It will open a page where you can type your comment (please, my friends...I'm so lonely here!) It will ask you to type a string of letters for word verification and then you can choose your identity. If you are not a blogger member, just choose anonymous. You won't need a username and password that way! :) Just remember to sign your name on your comments so I know who you are!

Hope that helps!!!! Now, go for it! hahahaha. :)

And because what is a post without a picture???? Here's one for tonight!


My favorite picture of my two babies...

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, love the light conversion on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooo much, Jennifer! I knew if I begged, someone would comment. :) Am I pathetic or what???? :)

    ReplyDelete