THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Gift Certificates Available

Many of you have asked if I have gift certificates... YES! They make a great gift for a new mommy or that family that has just about everything. They may be purchased for sessions or with a specific dollar amount to be used toward prints. Please contact me for more details if you are interested.



And did I mention... I love fall! Isn't it just beautiful? The weather has been so perfect and the leaves are so colorful. I had to get out and get some photos of my kiddos in the leaves. Would you believe these trees are next to a gas station just off the freeway? Don't worry, we were careful!

Will thought it was so funny to put the leaves on Maddy's head. She didn't seem to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment