THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Simply Glowing

After several weeks of rain, I got a chance to meet this incredibly gorgeous family for a session to celebrate the new little one on the way. Mom and Dad were so easy going and up for anything, even trudging through some pretty soggy ground to capture these field shots.

These were taken in the evening. There is simply no more amazing time to capture the light. I was so excited to see the beautiful field Mom picked out for this session. It was so glorious!

I am so excited to meet your new little one in July, Erika and Cody! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. And thanks again for inviting me out to capture these moments for you.






4 comments:

  1. Oh these turned out gorgeous! Erika you look beautiful! Good job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mommma gorgeous and family!! I LOVE the location. She simply glows. Fanastic job Melissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are BEYOND gorgeous. The kind of images that you can stare at all day long. What a lucky family to have you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..ummmmm seriously the ones with momma and daughter in the field made me tear up. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete