THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Gift

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a few new photos of my babies. They were happy to oblige (well, after I promised ice cream to Will he was more than happy). We had fun playing and Maddy was in heaven in the long grass, even though she could barely stand up and kept toppling over. Even though we had a great time, I wasn't sure I got many "keepers". How wrong I was.... I was so excited today when I looked at these pictures. They are being their silly, happy selves and I love these pictures so much. Definitely the best Mother's Day gift I could ask for. xoxo







Happy Mother's Day to you all.

~ M

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! These are the cutest pictures EVER! I LOVE M in the grass and W on the chair. You amaze me and continue to inspire me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! What treasures!!

    ReplyDelete