THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

{purity}

I have been an admirer of Nancy Noel and her angel art for many years. Her book, Believe, is filled with beautiful paintings of angels, each with a special name that describes her.

This is my angel.


If you would like me to use the angel wings with your child during a photo session, please let me know before the session so I can include the wings with my props. I have wings for newborns, babies and toddlers.

3 comments:

  1. Sigh....SOOO beautiful Melissa. I cannot BELIEVE how amazing you've become and SOOOOOOOO fast!! (Or how quickly that little angle of yours is growing!! EEK!) Rock it sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shot is BEYOND PERFECTION!!! YOur photography always blows me away, but this shot.....sign LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can't get any better than this! This shot is AMAZING. Breathtaking once again, Mel.

    ReplyDelete