THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Love

I am so lucky to be able to get to hold all of these beautiful little babies. It is such a joy. I get excited for all sessions but I must say...little babies (especially newborns) melt my heart. This little guy was so sweet. Technically not a newborn anymore, he was all of 7 weeks. Chubby, smiley and starting to coo.

Thank you Jason and Stephanie for inviting me into your home. Your family is beautiful. :)






Is there anything more peaceful than a sleeping baby?

4 comments:

  1. I can't pick a favorite from this bunch! I love them all so much. Your work is amazing. Truely breathtaking.

    Mommy looks unbelievable for having a baby 7 weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. okay the second and last ones are STUN-NING! Mom must be gaga over these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your processing! What a beautiful baby. The sleeping shot with the eyelashes is tdf! ++

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous family! These are just lovely and it doesn't hurt when every member of the family is front-cover material :)

    ReplyDelete