THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

more pics of little "K"

I like to wait until I've shown the proofs to the clients before sharing too many. But now that Mom has been sent her link, I'm going to share more! Here are some of my faves of this little man...

Ok.... admit it... you are smiling now! How could you not be?



One of the last shots of the morning... safe in Mommy's arms from that crazy lady with the camera.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these, Mel! So beautiful and tender and CUTE!!!! And yes, the first one made me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! How could you not smile with the first one. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo sweet! I love them!! His smile is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo cute! Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete