THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

{fun at the creek} ... a sneak peek for the "H" family

What fun these two little ones were this afternoon! I am so excited to share a few with you, Mom! Your kiddos are adorable and I will have bunches more to share very soon.


What little girl doesn't love bubbles?


Little boys love their mommies.... you can tell he adores you, Mom!

6 comments:

  1. Mel, these are BEAUTIFUL!! The family will adore these. So real and full of life. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubbies!

    These are great, as usual! I wish we lived closer... we would so have to get you to photograph our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bubble shot! But all your images truly are beautiful.

    I think I will steal the bubble idea for my Sunday session. Have a great weekend Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! Bubbles are always fun. Target has great bubble machines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That last one should be blown up huge!! Its so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! Cute cute cute!! I cant wait to see thm all!! It was such a fun day with you!! Thanks again sooo much!! =)
    Karlie "H" =)

    ReplyDelete