THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Turning Two

Little J's session was on the hottest day of the year but she didn't let that stop her. Just like her session 8 months ago (has it been that long?) this little girl was on the move. see previous session here Look how much she has grown and she is now sporting some pretty cute piggy tails too!

We had a chance to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and play in the neighbor's gorgeous field. I was so excited to see all the yellow buttercups blooming! And we even had a few horses to keep us company. For me, the setting couldn't have been anymore perfect. Adorable little girl, gorgeous field and beautiful horses....



The moment I took this shot, I knew I would love it. One of my favorites of the night...







Taking a step back a few years to the era of the polaroid...

5 comments:

  1. I just love checking your blog! Very inspiring. I love the processing on the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is gorgeous! I agree, the last pictures processing is great. The lighting could not be any better. So inspiring Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!! Gorgeous light!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh this session has so many gorgeous aspects...the location, the girl, your processing....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Mel! I love the light and her fun, fun piggie-tails--what a doll!

    ReplyDelete