THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Miss Anna Marie

Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful little girl. Miss Anna just celebrated her first birthday and I was lucky to spend a morning with her and her mommy on their gorgeous farm. We got to play in the spring grass, see their lovely pond and even get our toes a little muddy! Now, she wouldn't be a country girl if she didn't know a thing or two about mud, right? Glad I could be the one to introduce her sweet toesies to the glorious dirt!


This is one of my favorites of the session. So soft and serene...




2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pics of my baby girl! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you for coming out and capturing my little one's first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piggies!!! Beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete