THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

{first steps}

Well, it happened today. My baby girl took her first steps. Only 2 little ones and then she quickly sat down because crawling is much faster. But it means she is growing up way way too fast.

She celebrated her first birthday this week. It's hard for me to believe that her babyhood is almost over. But I must say, I am the luckiest mommy in the world to be the mother of two wonderful children. Will with his never-ending spirit and Maddy with the gentle soul. They compliment each other so well.





3 comments:

  1. They are all just darling...but the B&W at the end...OMG!! THAT is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious Mel! I love them all!! But my fav fav is Maddy with her daddy, too precious!

    I hope she had a special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Maddy! I love this location and your processing. These pictures are such treasures!

    ReplyDelete