THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful Boy

I was so lucky to visit this beautiful baby boy and his mommy today. I can't tell you how excited I was to capture a shot I've had in my head for so long! Their backyard was the perfect setting and the weather was cooperating so we went for it. I am so excited to share it with you now, Mom and Dad. I'll have more for you soon!

among the leaves...



simple and sweet...


new...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gracious! That first one is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very artistic and such an inspiration! One word comes to mind when I see the first picture...MAGICAL. Great work once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, these pics brought tears to my eyes....It almost makes me want to make Vern have a reversal!!! Ha, Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete