THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Munchkins

I am so behind in editing and printing pictures of my own little ones. Makes me feel guilty, at times! So, I had to get my fix and send some away to be printed. Time to freshen up the frames with some new pics!

My little Gerber baby...


Don't you just love how babies always play with their feet. And look at those knuckle dimples... she won't have those forever. This one is going on the wall in her room.



And then my boy. Yes, he sat still long enough for a few pictures the other day. We went to Fairhaven in Bellingham and I had to promise ice cream! But bribes still work with this kid, especially those involving sweets. And by the way, Fairhaven is just perfect for photo shoots. If anyone is wanting a fun, "urban" session, that is the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment