THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Website is Up!

I am sooooooooo excited to let you know that my new website is finished! Thank you to everyone who has let me photograph your little ones and capture your special moments. I can't wait for you to see so please go visit it! Oh, and there is music so make sure you turn it up! :)

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com



I would love to hear what everyone thinks so please come back and leave comments on here! You don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment!

Thanks again everyone. I will be emailing all of my clients and contacts from a new email address soon. You can still reach me at my melissacorcoranphotography@gmail.com as well.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Mel! You are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your website looks awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete