THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Please see the post below. Melissa Corcoran Photography Blog has moved!

We are now at

www.melissacorcoranphoto.com/blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

My own babies...

I've been so busy posting client sessions lately that I thought it was time to show just a few of my own little ones. I still take pictures of them everyday...whether they like it or not!

Will has been hunting the elusive "cooney bears" that live in my rose garden. Have you ever seen one? Me neither. But I'm guessing they look something like a cross between a racoon and a bear. This boy's got some imagination...A little heart to heart between brother and sis. She simply adores him.

2 comments:

  1. Will cracks me up! Riley and Will would have a ball playing together. The last picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo brings tears to my eyes!!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete